Roofing Jobs in Calgary: You’ve Got a Future Here.
Are You Tired of Dead-End Jobs? Tired of Working Paycheck to Paycheck?
At Done Right Roofing, there are no dead-end jobs.
Why Get a Roofing Job at Done Right Roofing?
Done Right Roofing’s vision it to be the most trusted roofing contractor in Calgary, giving homeowners the highest quality roof at a fair price.
We focus on quality and professionalism, and we only use our trained employees, not sub-contractors, to guarantee the highest quality work.
What Does this Mean for You?
Many construction jobs pay well but they’re dead end jobs, with little or no room for advancement. Because of our fast growth and the fact we’re still a smaller company, our roofing jobs offer the opportunity to move up the ladder, and move up quickly.
With prior roofing experience, you could move from installer to crew foreman in as little as 3-6 months. And, with dedication and commitment, become a project manager within a year or two. Even without experience, you can start as a labourer and get on-the-job training to become an installer.
What’s Unique About a Roofing Job at Done Right Roofing?
At Done Right Roofing, it’s all about people. We believe in treating our employees and our clients like we treat our friends.
Although we’re growing quickly, we still have a small business personality and are a close-knit group. We have great training and systems in place but we don’t have the red tape you’ll find at some of the larger companies, and we never will.
If you strongly believe in quality work and top-notch customer service, we’ll be a good fit.
What’s in it for You?
We believe in paying you and treating you well to do first-class work and provide exceptional customer service.
- You will start at a competitive rate plus bonuses, based on team execution of a quality installation.
- Once we have seen your skills and experience at work, you will be eligible for a raise.
- You will receive employee health benefits upon becoming crew foreman.
- You can expect full-time work of 8 – 10 hours per day and up to 6 days per week.
- You can expect to work all year round.
- You will have real opportunities for career advancement because we prefer to promote from within.
- Foremen are eligible for use of a company truck and/or a gas allowance.
Calgary Roofing Jobs Information