Calgary Roofing Jobs
Are You Tired of Dead-End Jobs? Tired of Working Paycheck to Paycheck?
So was Chase Taylor, until he found Done Right Roofing.
In just over two years, Chase went from shingler to project manager, and gained financial security and a bright future as a valuable part of the Done Right Team.
You can do the same! Click here to read Chase’s story.
Why Choose Done Right Roofing?
Done Right Roofing is Calgary’s fastest growing residential roofing contractor, having more than doubled our installations in each of the past three years.
The reasons? We focus on quality and professionalism, and we only use our trained employees, not sub-contractors, to guarantee the highest quality work.
What Does this Mean for You?
Many construction jobs pay well but they’re dead end jobs, with little or no room for advancement. Because of our fast growth and the fact we’re still a smaller company, we offer the opportunity to move up the ladder, and move up quickly.
With prior roofing experience, you could move from installer to crew foreman in as little as 3-6 months. And, with dedication and commitment, become a project manager within a year or two. Even without experience, you can start as a labourer and get on-the-job training to become an installer.
What’s Unique About a Roofing Job at Done Right Roofing?
At Done Right Roofing, it’s all about people. We believe in treating our employees and our clients like we treat our friends.
Although we’re growing quickly, we still have a small business personality and are a close-knit group. We have great training and systems in place but we don’t have the red tape you’ll find at some of the larger companies, and we never will.
If you strongly believe in quality work and top-notch customer service, we’ll be a good fit.
What’s in it for You?
We believe in paying you and treating you well to do first-class work and provide exceptional customer service.
- You will start at a competitive rate plus bonuses, based on team execution of a quality installation.
- You will receive a hiring bonus after 3 months.
- Once we have seen your skills and experience at work, you will be eligible for a raise.
- You will receive employee health benefits upon becoming crew foreman.
- You can expect full-time work of 8 – 10 hours per day and up to 6 days per week.
- You can expect to work all year round.
- You will have real opportunities for career advancement because we prefer to promote from within.
- Foremen are eligible for use of a company truck and/or a gas allowance.